Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Roasted Garlic Tilapia and veggies....its whats for dinner!

On the way home from Zumba class tonight (which by the way was AWESOME) I stopped at Aldi.  I needed to get some water and there's is my favorite.  I also wanted to get some fruits and veggies, because quite frankly, I have not been good....for a long time.  I have been eating horribly yet again... I never really fully got back on track after my last blog about emotional eating...and I can tell.  I can feel it and I can see it---and I do not like it.  My friend Sarah and I have been talking about how fricken HARD it is to get back on track once you have fallen off.  I just told her that I am convinced that getting back on track with eating right is the single most hardest thing ever in the whole history of the universe to have to do!  And I am so serious.  I have such a bad habit of this on/off, good/bad, up/down stuff.  I'd like to say that I am not ever gonna do it again, but I would be lying to myself and to everyone else.  I know for a fact this is something I am gonna struggle with for the REST OF MY LIFE---whether I like it or not.  But, I am ready to get back to the ON, GOOD, & DOWN (the # on the scale that is)! 

So, I stocked up on fruits and veggies and found some really yummy protein sources while I was at the grocery.  I got fresh pineapple, cantaloupe, apples, cucumbers, carrots, and strawberries.  I have already got my food packed for tomorrow.  I am gonna go back to the eating small "meals" every 3 hours. That is exhausting, but it works. 

I also discovered something super cool for people who are always on the go like myself....


Sea Queen Steamer Entree fish---in different varieties.  It comes as a single serving in a ready to steam bag for $2.49.  True, the price may be a little steep for one serving, but I think it's worth it for the convenience of it, especially for a single gal like myself!  All you have to do is nuke it and Wha-La~!  Yummy steamed and REALLY flavorful fish! 

Tonight I am eating the Roasted Garlic Tilapia with some veggies and Greek yogurt ranch dip as I type this blog.  It's really fricken delish ya'll~!  It has 240 calories, 13g fat (because its in a butter sauce), and 26g protein!  Not to shabby....

Take a peek...



So, here's to getting back on track...


Lots of Love,

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment