Thursday, May 26, 2011

A new discovery!!!! Easy, frozen, ready to cook STUFFED BSCB...!

And you say... "what is BSCB?"  It's boneless skinless chicken breast.  LOL.  Does anyone else call it that...BSCB?  Surely, I am not the only one!  :-)

So, anyway.  I skipped Zumba today to come home and write a paper....which clearly I am not doing..!  Ugh.  Anyway, I digress...

On the way home I stopped at Wal-mart b/c I've been craving some cottage cheese.  While I was there I was looking around for something to go with it.  I was on the hunt for something low carb and I found it! 

After running into a good friend whom I have know for like 12 years and chatting with her for a while (Hi, Theresa, love ya girl~!) I wondered over to the frozen foods section looking for those bacon wrapped turkey medallions I love so much, but they didn't have any of those.  That's okay though, because I made a new discovery!!

Sam's Choice Stuffed Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts-ready to cook!  They had a few varieties...I got the pepper jack & swiss and the spinach & artichoke.  Take a peek...



True, stuffed BSCB can be made at home, but these are pre-stuffed, frozen, and ready to cook!  Perfect for busy-on-the-go-don't-like-to-cook-folks, like myself!  :-)

For dinner tonight I made one of the Spinach & Artichoke BSCB along with a bit of cottage cheese and salad and it's making for one yummy, protein packed dinner!  All I did was unwrap the BSCB and sauteed it with some cooking spray for about 20 minutes or so.  The stats for the BSCB are:  200calories, 4.5g fat, 8g carb, 3g sugar, and a whopping 33 (YES THIRTY THREE) grams of protein!  SCORE!  :-)



So, next time you are in Wal-mart pick you up some and give em a try! 

Till next time...

Lots of love,
Autumn

1 comment: