Thursday, June 23, 2011

A cool new book...! Especially for foodies! :-)

The other day I had to take my truck to get an oil change.  Luckily for me and my complete lack of patience, the place I take my truck is smack dab in the front of a shopping center parking lot!  So, kinda needless to say, I always wonder over to the stores and browse while I wait. 

This time I went into the Dollar Tree.  Yes, I love my dollar stores...again, I am cheap!  

Anyway, as I was mosey-ing around the store I happened to notice that there were a ton of old ladies with their walkers in there shopping.  That has nothing to do with this post, but it was odd to see so many of them in one place at the same time and I just had to say that, random, I know!!  They were all too cute!  But anyway, back to the point...

Like I was saying...as I was mosey-ing around the store, I found myself in the book aisle and spotted this....


SCORE!  It caught my attention immediately!  One, because it says foodie and two because it's so cute! 

I couldn't pass it up!  Not only because I'd like to think of myself as a foodie... or at least a hopeful-wanna-be-foodie and because it was only a buck!  The inside cover shows cost of the book originally is $17.95!!!  Scooooooore!!  Woot-Woot!  Now, do you see why I love the dollar stores!!!  :-)

So, anyway the books seems to have a lot of tips, tricks, and information that will be fun to read, great to know, and even better to try out!  My goal is to post about the book as I make my way thru it.  Hopefully, I can keep up on that!  :-)

The book has an introduction and eight chapters and its over 300 pages long!  So, there has to be some good stuff in there, huh??!?!  The introduction includes a test to determine "what kind of foodie are you"?  I will be doing that tonight and sharing it with you all soon!

I will do my best to keep you posted on each chapter of this great little how to be a better foodie book!

Lots of love,
Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment