Saturday, December 24, 2011

Long time, no blog...

But, I am still alive and kicking.  Life has been a roller coaster the past few months and something had to be cut from my schedule/list of things to do.  Unfortunately, my blog took the hit.  BUT, I havent forgotten all about it or any of my readers, either! Even though I havent been posting, I have been keeping track of some things I want to share!  Yesterday, I had knee surgery and I am home for 10 days or so.!  That means while I am resting and rehabing,  I've got some time to catch up on blogging!  So, keep an eye out...they are coming.  I've got some new recipes for you to try, some new websites I've  discovered and come to love, and lots of emotional stuff to share....because the weight loss journey is SO much more than just food and exercise. 

Till next time....
Lots of love,

Autumn


PS:  Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment