Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pork...it's whats for dinner

I stopped at Wal-mart on the way home tonight to pick up a few things. 


Got some good lean meats....pork cube steak, turkey ham, turkey breast cutlets, and some lean roast beef deli meat.  Excited to try the turkey ham for breakfast...I bet that will be crazy good on the grill~!

Thinking about making Shelly's (Eggface)
Philly Cheese Steak Casserole with the roast beef---
it looks SO good!




I've been cooking on my hamilton beach grill a lot lately...tonight wasnt any different.


I opened the pork cube steak, beat the crap out of a piece of it, seasoned it with seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper.


Slapped it on the grill for 7 minutes...


while that was cooking, I nuked an individual serving of green giant broccoli and cheese and BAM...dinner was done.


Great stats and very yummy!
  Give it a try....its simple yet yummy.  There are so many other things that could be done with pork cube steak, too.  Play with your food---try new things and have fun!

Till next time....

Lots of Love,

Autumn

2 comments:

  1. After reading and looking the recipe, I feel water in my mouth. I really like this recipe. Thanks
    Online Cooking School

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete