Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Before and After

Woke up this morning and thought, I should put some before and after pics up for everyone to see how far I've come.  When I look at my before pics, I dont hardly recognize myself.  I never realized how big I was until I looked at the pictures.  I am so greatful to have been given the gift of bariatric surgery. It is an amazing tool and it has helped me so much. 

This is the before pic that was take by the center April 2009.  I weighed 412 lbs. I will NEVER go back...

 This is at my one year check up in April 2010.  At that point I think I had lost about 160lbs or something. Can't remember for sure...


This was me in October 2010...

Still have about 60-70 more lbs to lose, progress is slow these days, but I will get there.
 

Till next time...

Lots of love,

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment