Sunday, January 16, 2011

Autumn's Tropical Coconut Lime Protein Shake

Here's tonights shake.  Inspired by the fresh pineapple I sliced up today...

Okay, okay, so I cut up a nice juicy cantaloupe today too, but that isnt in THIS shake!  I am sure I'll find a way to use some in another shake this week.  I just like to keep the fresh fruit on hand for snacks at home and it's easy to pop into a small glad bowl for work...

LOOK at all that yumminess!

Ingredients:
8 oz milk
1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
2 tbsps SF davinci coconut syrup
1 tbsp SF line jello powder
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
4 ice cubes
3  packets no calorie sweetener

Add everything into the blender, except the ice, in whatever order your heart desires...


Blend for 2 minutes.  Add ice and blend until the ice is all broken up (you'll know when that is by the noise), probably another 2-3 minutes...

Pour into a glass, top with whippage and a chunk or two of fresh pineapple!
Aint it so perty-ful, ya'll?!?!?!


YUM!  I am taking my Tropical Coconut Lime Protein Shake and heading for bed.  Time to lay back, relax, and read a little--all while enjoying this glass of protein packed deliciousness! 

Hope you like it!

Till next time...

Lots of Love,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment