Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shelly's Orange Vanilla Banana Protein Smoothie

Yep, another one of Shelly's creations pleasin' my pouch today!  This time I made her Orange Vanilla Banana Protein Smoothie. 

Her ingredients list:
Shelly's Orange Vanilla Banana Protein Shake
1 cup Vanilla Soy Milk (or Regular Milk)
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Orange Torani Syrup or 1 tbsp SF orange jello powder
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Vanilla Torani Syrup (I used Davinci syrups for this one---works just the same)
1/2 a Banana
2-3 cubes of Ice

For my smoothie, I added 1 tbsp of SF banana syrup and I went with the SF orange jello powder b/c I don't have any of the orange syrup (for now that is....it's on the list after this one!).

Put it all in the blender and whiz away until it's smooth.
The color is so vibrant, isnt it?


Put it in a mug, top with some whippage and enjoy!


Hope you like it!!

Till next time...

Lots of love,

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment