Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chicken Burger!

Last night I posted about the box of chicken burgers I found at Trader Joe's.  I was too full to have one last night, but I managed to eat one for lunch today!  Verdict:  They are GOOD!  Moist, juicy, and full of flavor...and SO easy to make.  All you do is take one (or however many you need) out of the box and plastic and heat it on the stove...they are already fully cooked! 




Putting it together went a little something like this...

Spray a skillet with vegetable or olive oil spray and heat it for a minute or so. Then, add the chicken burger.  Cook for five minutes on each side.  That's it, it's done!
 I had mine on light wheat bread with a bit of FF mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, and a slice of provolone cheese!  Yuummm-O!
You gotta give them a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment