Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Randomness-ness-ness

Where to start?

I ordered a couple of new books a few days ago. Got one of em today.  It's titled Fat No More, by Gail Engerbreston and Robert Magnan.  So far, I am loving it!  I am not a big book reader really, but I can't put it down!  Gail had RNY in 2004 and the book is a timeline of her experience.  I read the first three chapters in an hour while I got my cardio session in on the treadmill today.  That may not seem like a lot, but for me...that's a lot!  Even after only 3 chapters in, I highly recommend it!

Back to work this week so the days have been long.  Back to school and starting a new practicum next week.  Gonna be busy.  Wheeeeew....  But still gonna keep blogging.  Gonna make a fish dish that I love in the next couple of days and that will be up. It is soooooo good!

Just tried a broccoli salad recipe, well kinda.  Deb, my support group leader brought a broccoli salad to our WLS picnic this past summer and it was fricken DELISH!  I never got the exact recipe from her (why, I dont know, just never got to it), but now I am going to have to!  It turned out okay, but I used too much ground ginger and cant seem to get it to blend.  Sigh.  I'll have to keep playing with it....er...uh, better yet, I will just ask Deb for her recipe!  Duh, Autumn, Duh!

Lots of ideas for my blog...new stuff coming soon.  I am feeling very excited for my blog and very motivated to keep focusing on my journey. I am so glad you are reading and sharing my experiences with me! Thanks for taking the time to take a peek...or two!

Alright, enough randomness for now.  I'm sleepy. Off to bed for me. 

Lots of Love,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment