Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today is 1/11/11....For me it went a lil sumthin like this...

Started out with me waking up late. FAB. There were 3 inches of snow on the ground by that time. Even more FAB.  Had to cancel my first meeting, eh, it happens.--Rescheduled for Thursday.  Started working doing phone calls and emails.  Had to take some paperwork to my practicum agency to get signed and while I was there, I observed an assessment get done.  Finally got everything together and made it to work at NOON.  Got some paperwork done then had to leave for a couple of home visits.  As I was leaving the second visit, I...fell and busted my A*S in the driveway as I was walking to my truck.  I mean my keys went flying, my pen, my camera, my clipboard, and paperwork. Scattered.  Got back up, only to slip and fall right back down...feet in the air, A*S to the ground!  OUCH! Geesh.  When I finally managed to get up the second time I looked around, just hoping no one was out to see that happen...it would have been a sight to see, lemme tell ya, but from what I could tell, no one was out!  Stopped at home to let my dogs out and came home to shoveled sidewalks and driveway! That's been happening everytime it snows this year!  I think it's a guy who just moved into the neighborhood who is trying to build rapport with folks to do yard work in the summer...and I must say, it's working!  After I got my dogs taken care of, I did another home visit, went back to the office for about an hour and did more paperwork.  Left work at 6:45 and made my way to the gym.  I was scheduled to workout with Marques at 7:30. I get there and he wasn't there so I texted him and he came with the craziest excuse ever!!! He said he was at the Marsh next door to the gym for a "bathroom break".  I knew he was full of it, lol.  About 15 min later he comes strolling in with a fast food cup full of soda...!  What a twirp!  I couldn't even be mad cuz I got a good 30 minutes of cardio in!! Then worked out with him for 45, focused on arms.  I really need to build my upper body strength. Then, made it home at like 9:15.  Got food for tomorrow ready, packed my gym bag for tomorrow, whipped up Nik's Hot Samoa Protein Drink, took a nice relaxing hot shower, and did the dishes (in record time, might I add), all in time to be laying in bed relaxing when the new season of Teen Mom started at 10:00!  What. A. Day. I'm pooped.  OH, and I totally met a new guy this morning!  :-)  In between all of the other craziness today we've been texting...he seems really nice and so far has a lot of great qualities...!!!  I've learned not to get too excited and def not to expect too much, but we'll see how it goes...

So, anyway, now that I am done rambling...here's a look at my eats today:

When I woke up I heated two fit&active turkey sausage links, put em on a slice of light wheat bread with mustard...
For the day I took a small bowl of chili with some of those fiber wheat thins, a string cheese, a think think brownie crunch bar, a banana, a tangerine, and a 2 oz tuna cup.  Through out the day I ate it all, except the tangerine. When I was home lettin my dogs out I ate had a coupe pieces of pre-cooked bacon on a slice of light wheat bread with some FF mayo.  Then, when I got home as I was packing lunch for tomorrow, I had a few bites of salad.  Geez, that seems like a lot, don't it?
 Also, made my morning protein coffee...this morning I flavored it with SF caramel and SF vanilla syrup...it was delish! I sipped on that, around eating, all day basically.  Also, drank 5 bottles of water thru the day!


Then, when I got home, I whipped up Nik's Hot Samoa Protein Drink...followed her recipe, but added 2 tbsps of SF choc syrup and topped it with a drizzle of Smucker's SF chocolate topping and a few choc sprinkles...Here's Niks recipe... http://bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com/2010/11/hot-protein-drink-niks-samoa-hot.html


 YUM!  Enjoying it now as I blog and watch tv! 

Alright ya'll I think that's it for today.  Back at it tomorrow!  Excited to do ZUMBA again tomorrow evening!!!

Till next time....

Lots of Love,
Autumn

Ugh, I gotta get up to let my dogs out again cuz my bandit boy is going nuts, barking his little head off...

No comments:

Post a Comment